Overview of The Lucerne Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city center, The Lucerne Hotel is in New York's Upper West Side neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Central Park and Bryant Park, while Beacon Theater and American Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Madison Square Garden, and consider making time for Central Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our New York travel guide
- Central Park - 9 min walk
- Lincoln Center - 16 min walk
- Columbus Circle - 7 min drive
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - 8 min drive
- Trump Tower - 10 min drive
- 79 St. Station - 2 min walk
- New York Harlem 125th St. Station - 5 min drive
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 27 min drive
- Coppola's - 1 min walk
- Nice Matin - 1 min walk
- Irving Farm Coffee Roasters - 1 min walk
- Dublin House - 1 min walk
- Bettola - 1 min walk
About this property
The Lucerne Hotel
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.50 and USD 20 for adults, USD 3.50 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I am disabled in the staff went out of its way to make me feel comfortable and to help me navigate in and out and about. It's an excellent clean civilized Hotel. I will be returning.