Visitors to Newbury are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and parks.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Newbury
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 23 mi (37 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newbury
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Punderson State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Sharon James Cellars to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Newbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 45.08 inches of rain falls on Newbury each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 20°F