Visitors can enjoy all that Chardon has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, entertainment choices, and festivals. Top sights around the area include Harpersfield Covered Bridge and Mechanicsville Road Covered Bridge.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 25.5 mi (41 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chardon
A couple of favorite places to visit are Chardon Lakes Golf Club and Pioneer Waterland & Dry Fun Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Harpersfield Covered Bridge and Mechanicsville Road Covered Bridge.
As you plan for your vacation to Chardon, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 163 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- SkyLight Inn Cleveland - Willoughby is 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the center of Chardon. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Willoughby can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Clarion Hotel is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Chardon. This 3-star hotel in Beachwood features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- University Hotel & Suites is located 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the heart of Chardon. This 2-star hotel in Cleveland features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Top places to see outside the city include Geneva State Park, 22.1 mi/35.5 km from the heart of the city, and Old Firehouse Winery, which is 23 mi/37.1 km away.
Dressing for Chardon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chardon is 1.65 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F