Visiting Warrensville Heights
Visitors can enjoy all that Warrensville Heights has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Cleveland Museum of Art, Progressive Field, and Quicken Loans Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 10 mi (16.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warrensville Heights
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Cleveland Museum of Art, Progressive Field, and Quicken Loans Arena. Additionally, in the area you'll find Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Great Lakes Science Center.
As you start planning your visit to Warrensville Heights, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 104 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Radisson Hotel Cleveland Gateway is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Warrensville Heights. This 1.5-star hotel in Warrensville Heights features a restaurant and free parking.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown is located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of Warrensville Heights. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cleveland can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport is 10 mi (16.1 km) from central Warrensville Heights. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cleveland can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and WiFi.
A popular place to see outside the city is FirstEnergy Stadium, 10.4 mi/16.8 km from the city center.
Dressing for Warrensville Heights
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 45.08 inches of rain falls on Warrensville Heights each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F