Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Nuneaton, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its spas and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Warwick Castle, Bullring Shopping Centre, and National Exhibition Centre.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Nuneaton
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuneaton
A couple of favorite places to visit are Arbury Hall and Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Warwick Castle and Bullring Shopping Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Nuneaton. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Old Ivy House Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room iPod dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Millers Hotel - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Nuneaton - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit in the area include International Convention Centre, located 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center, and National Exhibition Centre, which is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) away.
Getting Around Nuneaton
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Nuneaton Station or Bermuda Park Station. Nuneaton might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Nuneaton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Nuneaton each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F