Visitors can enjoy all that Oiso has to offer including the theme park, parks, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and monuments.
- There are 397 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oiso
The picturesque setting of Oiso Shiroyama Park and Oiso Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ofukuji Temple and Rokusho Shrine.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Oiso Prince Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Oiso
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Oiso gets about 45.47 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F