Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Visitors to Odawara are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, hot springs, and spas.
- You'll find 196 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hakone
- The closest major airport is in Oshima (OIM), 34.7 mi (55.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Odawara
Cultural venues in the city include Hotoku Museum, Odawara Museum of Literature, and Matsunaga Memorial Hall. The city is notable for landmarks like Tombs of Hojo Ujimasa, Odawara Castle, and Odawara Kokian. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Miyukinohama Beach, Tsujimura Botanical Garden, and Odawara Wanpaku Land.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Odawara. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Plum hostel - Amenities in this 2-star hostel room include free WiFi and a refrigerator. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Nebukawa can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
- Hotel Florence Odawara - Amenities at this 3-star apartment include free WiFi and parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Getting Around Odawara
With so many choices for transportation, exploring Odawara is simple. Make your way to Kamonomiya Station for metro transit. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Odawara Station.
Dressing for Odawara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 45.47 inches of rain falls on Odawara each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Odawara?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Odawara, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Odawara?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Odawara?
What's the best place to stay in Nebukawa?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Odawara?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Odawara?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Odawara Castle?
What about the best place to stay close to Odawara Arena?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Odawara?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Odawara?
What are some hotels with pools in Odawara?
Recent reviews of Odawara hotels
More trip options
- Odawara Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Odawara Airports
- Hotels in Odawara Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Odawara Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Odawara
- More Hotel Options in Odawara
- More Popular Hotels in Hakone
- Other Hotels near Odawara, Hakone
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends