When you dream of your perfect getaway, you might think you'll be rambling through downtown, noticing the buildings or the exquisite environment all around you. However, Old Globe Theater is one attraction you've been especially looking forward to. Now is the moment to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Perfect Old Globe Theater Accommodation
Hotels near Old Globe Theater
It is definitely worth your time to stop in at Old Globe Theater.
It's in San Diego, which is located 110 miles away from the buzzing city of Los Angeles.
The area within 2 miles of Old Globe Theater has roughly 84 hotels. Take a look at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, just 2 miles away, the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter, 2 miles away, or the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina, 2 miles away.
Accommodation can often be a big outlay when exploring the globe, so why not save some precious money and book in at one of the nearby budget hotels? the US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego and the Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego are both popular options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 1 mile.
If you'd like to splurge on accommodation that's a bit more luxurious, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Make sure you check out the Inn at the Park, which is only 0.7 miles away. Another great hotel is the Westin San Diego, 1 mile away.
Selling hot coffee and yummy pastries, Extraordinary Desserts (2929 Fifth Avenue, San Diego) is the perfect coffee shop to stop at while you're strolling around the area. If the day's fading fast, walk to The Prado at Balboa Park (1549 El Prado, San Diego) and unwind with a couple of cocktails.
Once you've finished with Old Globe Theater, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Be amazed by the traditions and beliefs of those that lived long ago as you roam through the Museum of Man and get up close to their diverse range of ancient artifacts.
- The impressive art exhibits at San Diego Museum of Art make this museum a place you shouldn't miss.
- Pay a visit to Mingei International Museum and admire their comprehensive exhibits of impressive fine artworks.
- Balboa Park is an amazing private garden. Arrange a visit and take in the peace and quiet.
- Are you flexible with your travel dates? Take a look at what's occurring over the next few months at Spreckels Organ Pavilion and coincide your stay with an event that's of interest.
Expedia's directory of Downtown San Diego hotels offers all the things you want, so you are sure to have locations near Old Globe Theater that you'll appreciate. You won't be alone lots of visitors select Downtown San Diego for a remarkable vacation. Once reservation time arrives, you can rest assured: multiple travelers approved of their Downtown San Diego hotel. Need help making a decision? We've got all the guidance you're searching for.
- You'll find Downtown San Diego accommodation are always clean and neat.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning feature, the staff at accommodation around Old Globe Theater surpass all goals.
- From big reunions to couples, we've got snug accommodations for all kinds.
Your prized spot awaits with Expedia's comprehensive registry of hotels near Old Globe Theater.
Exciting Downtown San Diego
Once you've realized Old Globe Theater, there are still more activities to see and do in Downtown San Diego.
- To truly leave no stone unturned, take a look at tours near Downtown San Diego.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to end the adventure with a bang; when the sun rises, get informed about local history.
- You'll notice Downtown San Diego also knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet after some time spent on its abundant adventures.
Wave goodbye to the same old sights and meet more than a few new photo ops. Paying a visit to Downtown San Diego is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Old Globe Theater. Book today!