Picture yourself ambling around the avenues of your upcoming getaway, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous environment everywhere around you. However, Old-New Synagogue is one attraction you've been anticipating most of all. It has been an item on your to-do list for years, and the day has come to mark it complete.
Accommodation at Old-New Synagogue
Hotels near Old-New Synagogue
If you've never seen Old-New Synagogue before, you're in for a real treat!
The bustling capital city that is Prague is where it is situated.
If you're looking to find a hotel that's within an easy walk of Old-New Synagogue, then get ready to celebrate! There are up to 131 options nearby. Among the more popular establishments are the Four Seasons Hotel Prague, Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague and Old Town Square - Dlouha Apartments.
If you would like to keep your accommodation costs low, check out the range of budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. The Mandarin Oriental, Prague and the Augustine, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Prague are two good options. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the other is 0.5 miles.
Maybe you'd prefer accommodation that's more on the luxurious side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you can choose from several upmarket hotels in the immediate area. Be sure to look up the Old Town Square Hotel, which is just 0.2 miles away. Another great hotel is the Hotel U Prince, 0.3 miles away.
This area is busy with interesting sights. Art Nouveau Palace Hotel Prague is a well-known eatery that is near Old-New Synagogue. Later on, head to another close by dining spot. Sit down for dinner at InterContinental Prague and taste a dish you've never had before. Afterwards, go to Old Town Square Hotel and grab a round of cocktails.
Before your flight departs, go check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Old-New Synagogue:
- As one of the most celebrated Jewish houses of worship here, Klausen Synagogue should be on your travel list.
- Old Jewish Cemetery is a vital piece of the community's culture and background and a powerful reminder of the past.
- There are many stories and events that helped shape this region into what we see today. Stroll through the intriguing collection at Ceremonial Hall for a glimpse into this past.
- To gain a deeper understanding of Jewish customs here, make plans to go to Maisel Synagogue.
- To gain a deeper understanding of Jewish customs here, visit Pinkas Synagogue.
A modest distance of just 0.9 miles is all that separates Old-New Synagogue from the light rail terminal, Prague Main Railway Station.
Expedia's Prague rooms provide everything you need, so you can be sure to get locales near Old-New Synagogue that you'll appreciate. It's time to start researching Prague had more than a few arrivals in the past year. You can rest easy once the moment arrives to book, too: visitors of all types endorse their Prague hotel. Need help deciding? We've got all the inside information you're looking for.
- Rooms in Prague hotels will be tidy, neat, and eager to welcome you.
- We've got it here if you want rooms that are pleasant in addition to clean.
- Fitting for such a fine feature, the concierge service at hotels close to Old-New Synagogue is awesome.
Prague rooms saw greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's simple to see why. You can stay right in the region with our excellent list of hotels near Old-New Synagogue.
Prague Facts and Figures
Once Old-New Synagogue is checked off your agenda, you'll still have more to do in Prague.
- Schedule a trip to one of Prague's historical sites, then head out on the town to end the day with a bang.
- Take some time to plan one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also find Prague knows its stuff when it comes to individual treatment.
- Prague is currently starting to be recognized after having been kept secret.
You won't regret paying a visit to Prague, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Old-New Synagogue. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and call on more than a few astonishing photo opportunities!