Find Hotels in Oppegard
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 12, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Oppegard has to offer including the ski areas, golf courses, and beaches. Top sights around the area include Oslo Opera House, Karl Johan Street, and Viking Ship Museum.
- You'll find 204 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oslo
- The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 46.2 mi (74.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oppegard
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ingierkollen Alpine Center, Roald Amundsen's Home, and Oppegard Golf Club. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are HurlumHeiHuset and Ingierstrand Beach.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Hotel Entry - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Oslo Opera House, 8 mi/12.9 km from the heart of the city, and Karl Johan Street, which is 8.5 mi/13.6 km away.
Getting Around Oppegard
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Oppegard Myrvoll Station, Oppegard Solbraatan Station, or Oppegard Kolbotn Station. Oppegard might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Oppegard
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Oppegard is 29.33 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°F