- Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
- 3 min drive
- Universal Studios Florida™
- 4 min drive
- 8 min walk
- T.G.I. Friday's
- 9 min walk
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
In the entertainment district and near theme parks, Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Eola Park and Harry P. Leu Gardens, while Ripley's Believe It or Not and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Universal Studios Florida™, or check out an event or a game at Camping World Stadium.Visit our Orlando travel guide
- Orlando International Premium Outlets - 3 min drive
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ - 3 min drive
- Universal Studios Florida™ - 4 min drive
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - 5 min drive
- Universal Orlando Resort™ - 8 min drive
- Orlando Station - 10 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 21 min drive
- IHOP - 8 min walk
- T.G.I. Friday's - 9 min walk
- Treasure Tavern - 9 min walk
- KFC - 9 min walk
- Chili's - 9 min walk
About this property
Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Oversized vehicles are not permitted. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 22.50 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Service fee: USD 9 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11.95 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 22.50 per day
- Service fee: USD 9 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Gateway Hotel Orlando
- Best Western Hotel Orlando Gateway
- Best Western Orlando Gateway
- Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Orlando Hotel
- Gateway Orlando
- Gateway Orlando Hotel
- Orlando Best Western
- Orlando Best Western Gateway Hotel
- Orlando Gateway Best Western
- Best Western Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Gateway
- Best Western Orlando
- Orlando Gateway Hotel Orlando
- Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel Hotel
- Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel Orlando
- Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel Hotel Orlando
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
We had a problem with the fan not working in thr bathroom which had a little mold on the tile and ceiling. Had to report the broken fan twice and then was told there was nothing they could do. Very disappointed with this property. Will not stay hete again.