Travelers to Orlando will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Orlando
Places to visit in the larger region include Kentucky Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Lake Linville Park, and Camp Wildcat Battlefield. Additionally, you'll find St. Clare Catholic Church and Union Church in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Orlando, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 46 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, London, KY is 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from the center of Orlando. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in London can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Best Western Richmond Hotel is 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from central Orlando. This 2.5-star hotel in Richmond features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London is located 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the heart of Orlando. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in London can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Orlando
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.17 inches of rain falls on Orlando each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F