Find Hotels Near Panoramic Point, Kings Canyon National Park from $139
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Panoramic Point
Top Hotels Close to Panoramic Point
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Panoramic Point Hotel Guide
It is undeniable that time spent with nature is great for our health. So, if you're feeling a little run down, a visit to Panoramic Point could be just the medicine you need.
To see it for yourself, you'll need to head off the beaten track a little and head for Big Stump Entrance Kings Canyon, 190 miles from the state capital, Sacramento.
Get a room at the John Muir Lodge. It's only 1 mile away from Panoramic Point, and it's the only option nearby.
Other Places to Visit near Panoramic PointEnsure you put aside some time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the region of Panoramic Point:
- When you hike North Grove Loop Trail remember to slow down and take the time to enjoy the peace and quiet. After all, life is a marathon, not a sprint.
- When you hike Big Stump Trail remember to slow down and take the time to enjoy the peace and quiet. After all, life is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Kings Canyon National Park Big Stump Entrance is a great spot where you can revel in nature.
- Head outdoors and enjoy some time basking in the sun at one of the region's leading hangouts, Hume Lake.
- Arriving at Buena Vista Peak is a remarkable accomplishment, so remember to take your camcorder to document the awe-inspiring scenery from the pinnacle.