Visitors can enjoy all that Papara has to offer including its golf courses. In Papara, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Papeete (PPT-Tahiti Faaa Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Moorea (MOZ-Temae), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Papara
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tahiti International Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Marae Arahurahu Temple and Punaauia Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Papara, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 15 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Tahiti Surf Beach Paradise is located within 2.6 mi (4.2 km) of the city center. This 3-star cabin in Papara features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Fare Taharuu Tearii is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Papara can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Papara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Papara gets about 68.74 inches of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F