Find Hotels Near Paradise Hot Springs, La Fortuna from $70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Paradise Hot Springs
Top Hotels Close to Paradise Hot Springs
Paradise Hot Springs Hotel Guide
Suck up the healthy fresh air and feel your worries drain away at Paradise Hot Springs, a serene natural oasis.
Accommodations not far from Paradise Hot Springs are certainly plentiful. 37 hotels are available within 2 miles. The Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens is only 1 mile away. Also, the Tabacón Thermal Resort & Spa and the Baldi Hot Springs Hotel and Spa are 2 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
The Backpackers Tierra del Fuego is a well-known and handy local accommodation option. This budget-friendly hotel is perfect for those anxious to save a few dollars, and it's located just 2 miles away.
Those wanting to enjoy a bit of luxury will be excited to check out the nearby upmarket hotels. From the second you step into the lobby, the Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort and the Volcano Lodge and Springs will meet all your needs. These well-known accommodation options are 0.06 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
If strolling around Paradise Hot Springs has given you an empty stomach, check out Restaurante Emperador (Hotel Royal Corin, 2.5mi 4km from Fortuna, 142,) for a scrumptious dinner. When the night sets in, enjoy a quick walk to Volcán Look Disco (142) and start the night with a few cocktails.
Other Places to Visit near Paradise Hot SpringsWhile you're in the area, you'll find out there's more than just Paradise Hot Springs to visit:
- This planet is full of enchanting natural sights. Look into the eyes of Mother Nature as steam twirls away from the springs of Baldi Hot Springs.
- Living on this earth, we're lucky to have the opportunity to experience its magnificent natural beauty. Be inspired by the magic of Mother Nature as steam takes on its many forms at the springs of Ecotermales Fortuna.
- The earth is brimming with enchanting natural sights. Look into the eyes of Mother Nature as steam twists and turns away from the waters of Los Lagos Hot Springs.
- Let the little ones run loose at Termales Los Laureles, and while they're at it, enjoy the chance to take a leisurely stroll in the fresh air.
- People with a soft spot for animals will adore a day at Arenal Natura Ecological Park, where a dedicated team works constantly to maintain the animals' well being.