Families will find kid-friendly activities in Auburn, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, casinos, and live music. Museum of Glass, Emerald Downs, and Puyallup Fairgrounds are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 185 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tacoma
- The closest major airport is in Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Auburn
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Outlet Collection is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Emerald Downs and Muckleshoot Casino.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Auburn. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Best Western Plus Mountain View Auburn Inn - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn/Seattle - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Museum of Glass, 12.8 mi/20.6 km from the heart of the city, and Puyallup Fairgrounds, which is 9.9 mi (16 km) away.
Dressing for Auburn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Auburn is 39.96 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 36°F