Visitors can enjoy all that Sayville has to offer including the restaurants, waterfront, and shopping. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- There are 102 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shirley, NY (WSH-Brookhaven Calabro), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sayville
Sky Zone is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Bohemia Historical Society Museum and Fire Island National Seashore in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Sayville, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 54 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island is located 10.3 mi (16.7 km) from the heart of Sayville. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hauppauge can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Holtsville Long Island is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the center of Sayville. This 3.5-star hotel in Holtsville features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville is 18 mi (29 km) from central Sayville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Melville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Sayville
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Sayville Station. Sayville may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Sayville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 46.18 inches of rain falls on Sayville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F