Families will find kid-friendly activities in Holtsville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, entertainment choices, and bars. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Holtsville
- The closest major airport is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shirley, NY (WSH-Brookhaven Calabro), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Holtsville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Town of Brookhaven Wildlife and Ecology Center. Additionally, you'll find Sky Zone in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Holtsville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Holtsville gets about 46.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F