Think of yourself strolling through the downtown area during your next getaway, gazing up at the architecture or the beautiful landscapes everywhere around you. But Patrick Henry Mall is one feature you have been counting on most of all. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and right now is the moment to get yourself there.
Where to Stay at Patrick Henry Mall
Hotels near Patrick Henry Mall
So, you're making tracks to Patrick Henry Mall?
You'll be delighted to hear that it resides in Newport News, 60 miles from the state capital, Richmond.
Stay within 2 miles of Patrick Henry Mall, with 14 hotels to select from. Only 0.2 miles away is the Residence Inn Newport News Airport. The Newport News Marriott at City Center and the Courtyard by Marriott Newport News Airport, 2 miles and 0.2 miles away, are also recommended.
If you are wanting to find someplace inexpensive to have a snooze after a tiring day, look no further. There are some great budget-friendly accommodation options situated nearby. The Hampton Inn & Suites Newport News is a 0.1 miles walk away and the Best Western Plus Newport News Inn & Suites is 0.3 miles away.
If you are eager to embrace style and prestige, consider booking a room at one of the area's upmarket hotels. You'll almost certainly experience a bit of class at hotels like the Comfort Inn and the Jameson Inn Newport News, just 0.2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Few travelers can survive a day of tours and walking without a pick-me-up. Tropical Smoothie Café is the perfect place because it is near Patrick Henry Mall. Hungry travelers searching for a heartier dining experience can dig into a meal at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, a restaurant that's also nearby. If you're not ready to call it a night, wander to Buffalo Wild Wings.
Not ready to leave just yet? Not to worry, because there's more than just Patrick Henry Mall to do in the region:
- Virginia Living Museum is a fascinating place to learn some new facts about our planet.
- Allow your mind to wander back to the excitement of your glory days as you wander the campus of Christopher Newport University.
- You can get involved in community art and culture events at Ferguson Center for the Arts. Check out their dynamic up and coming events, exhibitions and artist workshops.
- Come face to face with fascinating stories of maritime exploits and exploration which have helped shape the region at Mariner's Museum.
- The Peninsula Fine Arts Center is a community facility that has a wide range of functions and displays, including art presentations, music festivals and workshops.
Expedia's hotels in Newport News deliver everything you need, so you'll definitely get options near Patrick Henry Mall that you'll adore. You will not be alone lots of guests decide on Newport News for an exceptional vacation. Need help making a decision? All the tricks and pointers you're looking for you'll find just a click away. Once reservation time is here, you can rest assured: numerous visitors approved of their Newport News hotel.
- From large families to solitary travelers, we have comfortable suites for all types.
- The staff at hotels near Patrick Henry Mall go beyond what is expected which is fitting for such a stunning landmark.
- You'll find hotels in Newport News will be quick to welcome you with presentable and fresh rooms.
You can stay right near your prized site with our vast registry of hotels near Patrick Henry Mall.
Fascinating Newport News Facts
There are still even more activities to do in Newport News with Patrick Henry Mall accomplished.
- To truly explore all the sights available in this neck of the woods, read about tours near Newport News.
- You'll see Newport News also knows its stuff when it comes to individual care after you spend some time on its a full schedule of adventures.
- Pay a visit to a local historical site, then head out on the town to end the exploration right.
Paying a visit to Newport News is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Patrick Henry Mall from Expedia. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old scenes and greet more than a few breathtaking photo ops!