Find Hotels in Pensacola, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Where to stay in Pensacola
4.5/5Wonderful!(104 area reviews)
Navarre Beach is known for its pristine beaches, and you can make a stop by Navarre Beach Fishing Pier and Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center while in the area.
4/5Very Good!(314 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Downtown, Saenger Theatre and Historic Pensacola Village are top sights worth seeing.
4/5Very Good!(465 area reviews)
While visiting Northeast Pensacola, you might make a stop by sights like Cordova Mall and Bay Bluffs Park.
North Northwest Pensacola
If you're spending some time in North Northwest Pensacola, Uncle Sandy's Macaw Bird Park and John R.Jones Junior Athletic Complex are top sights worth seeing.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Pensacola, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, live music scene, and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its theaters, festivals, and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include Saenger Theatre, Historic Pensacola Village, and Pensacola Civic Center.
- There are 1501 hotels and other accommodations in Pensacola
- The closest major airport is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 40.1 mi (64.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pensacola
Known for its live music, theaters, and festivals, the city's cultural venues include Saenger Theatre, National Museum of Naval Aviation, and Pensacola Children's Museum. Attractions like Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, Sam's Fun City, and Wild Willy's Adventure Zone are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Historic Pensacola Village, Fort Barrancas, and Pensacola Beach Pier.
In Pensacola, you'll be able to select from 1501 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Walton Beach - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- SpringHill Suites Pensacola - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Northeast Pensacola features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Other favorite sights in Pensacola include Pensacola Civic Center, Pensacola Naval Air Station, and Five Flags Speedway. Outside the city, popular places to visit include The Wharf, 25.8 mi/41.6 km from the city center, and Gulf State Park, which is 29.4 mi/47.3 km away.
Getting Around Pensacola
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Pensacola Station. Pensacola may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Pensacola
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pensacola is 65.27 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pensacola?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pensacola, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pensacola?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Pensacola?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Navarre Beach?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Pensacola?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Pensacola?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Pensacola?
What's the best hotel to stay near Pensacola Naval Air Station?
What about the best place to stay close to University of West Florida?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Pensacola?
Recent reviews of Pensacola hotels
More trip options
- Pensacola Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pensacola Airports
- Hotels in Pensacola Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Pensacola Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pensacola
- More Hotel Options in Pensacola
- Pensacola Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Florida
- Other Hotels near Pensacola, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends