Find Hotels in Point Pleasant, WV
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Point Pleasant
Visitors can enjoy all that Point Pleasant has to offer including the riverfront, monuments, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses and festivals. There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Point Pleasant
The city's cultural venues include Mothman Museum and Point Pleasant River Museum & Learning Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mothman Statue and Tu-Endie-Wei State Park.
As you plan your trip to Point Pleasant, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 13 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Gallipolis Pt Pleasant Area is located 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city center. This 2-star motel in Gallipolis features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Gallipolis is located within 3.7 mi (5.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Gallipolis can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Quality Inn is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Gallipolis can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Point Pleasant
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 41.02 inches of rain falls on Point Pleasant each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F