Visitors to Ripley are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, shopping, and coffeehouses.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Ripley
- The closest major airport is in Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Parkersburg, WV (PKB-Mid-Ohio Valley Regional), 39.2 mi (63.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ripley
Kanawha Valley Motorsports Park is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- McCoy's Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ripley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ripley is 41.00 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F