- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Overview of Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Near a metro station, Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport is in Portland's Parkrose neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Grotto and Pioneer Courthouse Square are notable landmarks and Oregon Zoo is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Portland International Raceway or Moda Center.
- Grotto - 8 min drive
- Vancouver Mall - 10 min drive
- Moda Center - 12 min drive
- Lloyd Center - 14 min drive
- Oregon Convention Center - 17 min drive
- Mt Hood Avenue Station - 3 min drive
- Vancouver Station - 14 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Shilo Restaurant — 1 min walk
- China Wok - 5 min walk
- Sidelines - 5 min walk
- Shari's - 6 min walk
- Panera Bread - 7 min walk
About this property
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Close to the airport. Shuttle drivers excellent and looked after us in the time of Corona. Amenities scarce due to virus and possibly because we only spent a very short night. Older facility but well preserved and clean. Flashback to b-ball road trips in the 1980’s. Large room. Too small of a coffee maker but this is too bousheee to even mention. Thank you.