Poughkeepsie Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Poughkeepsie? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 23 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Poughkeepsie is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LED TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Extended Stay America Fishkill - Westage Center. This hotel offers laundry facilities and in-room kitchenettes. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Fishkill/Poughkeepsie Area. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Poughkeepsie
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Poughkeepsie is 46.61 inches
Exploring Poughkeepsie with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront and entertainment, Poughkeepsie has lots to offer visitors including its university life, sports, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Catskill Mountains and Minnewaska State Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Mid-Hudson Heritage Center and Bardavon 1869 Opera House. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Pet Zone, Highgait Paws, or Peticious.com.