Find Hotels in Pyrgos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pyrgos, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the volcano viewpoints and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and churches. Museum of Prehistoric Thira, Archaeological Museum, and Nea Kameni Volcano are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodations in Pyrgos
- The closest major airport is in Thira (JTR-Santorini National), 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pyrgos
Favorite places to visit in the city include Venetsanos Winery, Athinios Port, and Art Space Santorini. In the area, you'll also find Museum of Prehistoric Thira and Archaeological Museum.
In Pyrgos, you'll be able to select from 63 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Skyfall Suites - Adults Only - With a stay at this 5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its spacious, clean rooms and comfortable beds.
- Alunia Incognito Suites - Adults Only - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private pool.
- Voreina Gallery Suites - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its breakfast and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Nea Kameni Volcano, located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center, and Red Beach, which is 3.8 mi/6 km away.
Dressing for Pyrgos
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Pyrgos each year