Find Hotels in Fira
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Fira give high marks for the volcano viewpoints and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its churches. Top sights in the city include Museum of Prehistoric Thira and Archaeological Museum.
- There are 231 hotels and other accommodations in Fira
- The closest major airport is in Thira (JTR-Santorini National), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fira
The city's cultural venues include Museum of Prehistoric Thira and Archaeological Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santorini Folklore Museum and Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral.
In Fira, you'll be able to select from 231 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Tsitouras Collection Hotel - This 4-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Andronis Honeymoon - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this villa. With a stay at this 4-star villa, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with a private spa tub.
- Platia - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and concierge services, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Nea Kameni Volcano, 2.2 mi/3.5 km from the city center, and Red Beach, which is 5 mi (8.1 km) away.
Dressing for Fira
- Fira gets about 0 inches of rain per year