Visitors can enjoy all that Raceland has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Houma
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Raceland
Places to visit in the larger region include Zam's Swamp Tour, Williams Avenue Recreation Center, and Southland Mall. You'll also find Laurel Valley Village and Southern Oaks Golf Club in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Raceland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 62.20 inches of rain falls on Raceland each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 45°F