Visitors can enjoy all that Boutte has to offer including the restaurants, festivals, and local tours. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Audubon Park.
- You'll find 1329 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Orleans
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boutte
Audubon Park is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find St. Charles Parish West Bank Bridge Park and Destrehan Plantation in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Boutte
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Boutte is 62.52 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F