Visiting Cut Off
Visitors can enjoy all that Cut Off has to offer including the waterfront, architecture, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Houma
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cut Off
Places to visit in the larger region include Tidelands Country Club, Oak Ridge Community Park, and Pointe Aux Chenes Wildlife Management Area. Additionally, you'll find Top Water Marina in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Cut Off
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cut Off is 64.02 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F