Visitors to Thibodaux are sure to enjoy the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and shopping.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Houma
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Thibodaux
Notable city landmarks like Laurel Valley Village and E. D. White Historic Site might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Zam's Swamp Tour to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Thibodaux. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Dansereau House - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Thibodaux - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Carmel Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with pillowtop beds. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Thibodaux
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Thibodaux is 70.98 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 44°F