Families will find kid-friendly activities in Redditch, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its golf courses, bars, and gardens. Bullring Shopping Centre, Warwick Castle, and Sarehole Mill are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Redditch
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Redditch
Golfing is a top activity, and Pitcheroak Golf Course is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kingfisher Shopping Centre and Palace Theatre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Redditch. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Old Rectory House Hotel (ORH) - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and quiet location.
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Redditch - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Green Dragon Inn - Amenities at this 3-star inn include a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include International Convention Centre, located 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the city center, and Bullring Shopping Centre, which is 12 mi (19.2 km) away.
Getting Around Redditch
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Redditch Station. Redditch might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Redditch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Redditch gets about 30.16 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 35°F