Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bromsgrove, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and bars. Bullring Shopping Centre, Cannon Hill Park, and Birmingham Botanical Gardens are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Bromsgrove
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 16 mi (25.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 24.1 mi (38.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bromsgrove
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sanders Park and Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bullring Shopping Centre and Cannon Hill Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bromsgrove. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grafton Manor - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and overall condition.
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Bromsgrove - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include International Convention Centre, 11.7 mi/18.9 km from the heart of the city, and Birmingham Botanical Gardens, which is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away.
Getting Around Bromsgrove
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Bromsgrove Station. Bromsgrove may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bromsgrove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Bromsgrove gets about 30.16 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F