Visitors can enjoy all that Reignier-Esery has to offer including its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Jet d'Eau Fountain, Bourg-de-Four Square, and Saint-Pierre Cathedral.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Reignier-Esery
A favorite place to visit in the city is Golf Club Esery. In the area, you'll also find Jet d'Eau Fountain and Bourg-de-Four Square.
As you plan your vacation to Reignier-Esery, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 159 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Tour d'Ivoire is located in central Reignier-Esery. This 2-star hotel in Reignier-Esery features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Premiere Classe Geneve - Aéroport - Prevessin is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from central Reignier-Esery. This 2-star hotel in Prevessin-Moens features free parking, a computer station, and a terrace. Our customers like its location.
- Nash Airport Hotel is located 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the heart of Reignier-Esery. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cointrin can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Saint-Pierre Cathedral, 7 mi/11.3 km from the heart of the city, and Reformation Wall Monument, which is 7.1 mi/11.4 km away.
Getting Around Reignier-Esery
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Reignier Station. Reignier-Esery may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Reignier-Esery
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Reignier-Esery is 33.70 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 30°F