Those traveling to Reynolds are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Reynolds
A favorite place to visit in the city is Silver Dollar Raceway. Additionally, you'll find Massee Lane Gardens in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Reynolds, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 32 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Bradbury Inn & Suites is located 22.4 mi (36 km) from the heart of Reynolds. This 2.5-star hotel in Perry features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Inn & Suites is 24.2 mi (39 km) from central Reynolds. This 2.5-star hotel in Byron features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Byron is 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the center of Reynolds. This 2-star hotel in Byron features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Reynolds
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Average annual rainfall for Reynolds is 1.65 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F