When you think of your upcoming holiday, you might think you'll be walking around the roads, noticing the beautiful settings or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, there is one feature you are especially prepared for: Clark County Fairgrounds. For as long as you can remember, it's been on your bucket list, and the moment has finally come to get there.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Nearby Clark County Fairgrounds?
Hotels near Clark County Fairgrounds
So, you'd like some information about staying near Clark County Fairgrounds?
You'll be glad to hear that it resides in Ridgefield, just 85 miles outside of the state capital, Olympia.
There are about 10 choices for hotels within 6 miles of Clark County Fairgrounds. The Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites and Quality Inn And Suites Vancouver are some of the better options here.
For the money-conscious traveler, there are some affordable accommodation options not too far away. A few places that come recommended include the Holiday Inn Express Vancouver North - Salmon Creek and the Shilo Inn & Suites Salmon Creek / Vancouver - Washington.
If you prefer a bit of luxury, a trip of just a few minutes can bring you to one of the area's upscale hotels. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver and the Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North are popular options that provide brilliant service and comfort.
Indulge in a delectable meal, start a few conversations and enjoy the entertaining vibe at Jollie's Restaurant & Lounge (17701 Northeast Union Road, Ridgefield), a popular restaurant in this area. Don't head back to your hotel yet! Kozy Kamp Tavern (17701 Northeast Union Road, Ridgefield) is a great bar to stop by for some late-night beers.
After checking out Clark County Fairgrounds, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- If you are looking for a performance or event should plan a fun night out at the Sleep Country Amphitheater, which is one of the greatest music and entertainment venues around.
- You should sample the flavors of local wine at Three Brothers Vineyard and Winery, and if you enjoy what you taste, you can buy a bottle to take home with you.
- Whether you are a wine connoisseur or you just like to have an evening out with friends, Bethany Vineyard and Winery is a great spot to relish the flavors of local wines.
- At Tri-Mountain Golf Course, you can work on your game alongside friendly locals.
Our directory of motels and lodging in Ridgefield offers everything you need, so you can be sure to have locations near Clark County Fairgrounds that you'll adore. Ridgefield saw quite a few travelers in the past twelve months, so get hunting. You'll rest assured once booking time arrives, too: many visitors recommend their Ridgefield hotel. Need help deciding? All the information and tips you're looking you'll find right here.
- Appropriate for such a fine site, the fronk desk service at lodging close to Clark County Fairgrounds is grand.
- Seeking suites that are satisfying in addition to clean? You're on the perfect website.
- Discover that accommodation in Ridgefield will always be ready to receive you with presentable and neat rooms.
Hotels in Ridgefield received more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. We see your number one spot in your future thanks to our big database of hotels near Clark County Fairgrounds.
All About Ridgefield
You'll still have plenty to do in Ridgefield once Clark County Fairgrounds is checked off your agenda.
- Visit a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude the exploration with a bang.
- Take some hours to organize some activities, and you'll soon find Ridgefield also is on the ball when it comes to setting out the red carpet.
- Ridgefield is now beginning to be acknowledged after having been a closed book.
Bid adieu to the same old views and tip your hat to more than a few astonishing new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Ridgefield, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Clark County Fairgrounds from Expedia. Book today!