Find Hotels in Samano
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Samano are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
- There are 373 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santander (SDR), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Samano
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum. Additionally, you'll find Brazomar Beach and Santa Maria Church in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Samano, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 42 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Rural la Llosa de Samano is located in central Samano. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Castro Urdiales can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Ercilla is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Samano. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bilbao can enjoy access to a restaurant and a nightclub, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Barceló Bilbao Nervión is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from central Samano. This 4-star hotel in Bilbao features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Samano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Samano each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F