Find Hotels in Castro Urdiales
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Visiting Castro Urdiales
Visitors to Castro Urdiales are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, spas, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Bilbao Fine Arts Museum, and Plaza Moyua.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Castro Urdiales
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santander (SDR), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Castro Urdiales
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Brazomar Beach, Ostende Beach, and Ensenada de La Turbia. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santa Maria Church and Ensenada de Tejilla.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Castro Urdiales. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Sercotel Las Rocas - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center, and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum, which is 16 mi (25.8 km) away.
Dressing for Castro Urdiales
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Castro Urdiales is 1.69 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Castro Urdiales?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Castro Urdiales, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Castro Urdiales?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Castro Urdiales?
Where is the best place to stay close to Sonabia Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Orinon Beach?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Castro Urdiales?
What's the best high-end hotel in Castro Urdiales?
What are some accommodations with pools in Castro Urdiales?
Recent reviews of Castro Urdiales hotels
More trip options
- Castro Urdiales Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Castro Urdiales Airports
- Hotels near Popular Castro Urdiales Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Castro Urdiales
- More Hotel Options in Castro Urdiales
- More Popular Hotels in Cantabria
- Other Hotels near Castro Urdiales, Cantabria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends