Find Hotels in Santurtzi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 24, 2019
Visitors to Santurtzi are sure to enjoy the waterfront and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and cafés. Top sights around the area include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Bilbao Fine Arts Museum, and Plaza Moyua.
- You'll find 153 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bilbao
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santurtzi
A couple of favorite places to visit are Virgen del Carmen and Estuary of Bilbao. Additionally, in the area you'll find Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- URH Palacio de Oriol Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Popular places to visit in the area include Plaza Moyua, located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city center, and Zubizuri Bridge, which is 7.6 mi/12.3 km away.
Getting Around Santurtzi
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Santurtzi is a breeze. Make your way to Santurtzi Metro Station for metro transit. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Santurtzi Station. Cross the water on a ferry from the local port.
Dressing for Santurtzi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Santurtzi each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F