Find Hotels in Sechelt
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $96
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 9, 2020
Visitors to Sechelt are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, seafood restaurants, and coffeehouses.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Sechelt
- The closest major airport is in Pender Harbour, BC (YPT-Pender Harbour Waterdrome), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nanaimo, BC (ZNA-Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome), 28.1 mi (45.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sechelt
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Mount Richardson Provincial Park, Hidden Groves, and Porpoise Bay Provincial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tetrahedron Provincial Park and Sechelt Golf and Country Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Sechelt. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tranquility Bay Waterfront Inn - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Above The Inlet B&B and Vacation Rental - Our customers like the central location and clean rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Davis Brook Retreat - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sechelt
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Sechelt gets about 1.77 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sechelt?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sechelt, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sechelt?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Sechelt?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Sechelt?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sechelt?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Porpoise Bay Provincial Park?
What about the best place to stay near Tetrahedron Provincial Park?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Sechelt?
What's the best high-end hotel in Sechelt?
What's the best golf hotel in Sechelt?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sechelt?
Recent reviews of Sechelt hotels
More trip options
- Sechelt Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sechelt Airports
- Hotels in Sechelt Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sechelt Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sechelt
- More Hotel Options in Sechelt
- More Popular Hotels in British Columbia
- Other Hotels near Sechelt, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends