Visitors can enjoy all that Byhalia has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Olive Branch
- The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Byhalia
Sky Zone is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Olive Branch City Park and Carriage Crossing in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Byhalia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Byhalia is 56.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 30°F