Think of yourself ambling around the city center during your future vacation, gazing up at the lovely environment or the architecture all around you. However, there's one draw you have been looking forward to in particular: Shanghai World Financial Center. Right now is the time to tick it off your to-do list.
Find Your Shanghai World Financial Center Lodging
Hotels near Shanghai World Financial Center
If Shanghai World Financial Center is high on your itinerary, you'd probably like to learn a bit more about it?
Shanghai, the city it's found in, is a destination that most visitors have a blast exploring.
Accommodation options not far from Shanghai World Financial Center are plentiful. 113 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. The Peninsula Shanghai is 1 mile from Shanghai World Financial Center. More well-known options include The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong, 0.4 miles away, and the Mandarin Oriental Pudong Shanghai, 0.5 miles away.
Looking for somewhere to stay which won't break the bank? There is no need to stress as there is a wide array of well-priced hotels in the area. The Park Hyatt Shanghai and the Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund are two convenient options that are just 0.1 miles and 0.9 miles away.
Luxury and relaxation awaits you at the many upmarket accommodation options located nearby. A local gem is the Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai at Pudong, a walk of only 0.1 miles away. Another option is the Grand Hyatt Shanghai. You'll easily find this spot just 0.1 miles away.
While you're exploring the area around Shanghai World Financial Center, don't miss out on sampling the delicious coffee and tasty delights at Whittard of Chelsea. You might also want to revitalize with a substantial dinner at 望湘园. You'll be happy to know that this restaurant is also nearby. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and buy a few rounds at Jade bar.
When you've finished checking out Shanghai World Financial Center, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Fearful of heights? No problem, you can keep your feet planted on the ground and gaze up at the amazing architectural design of Jin Mao Tower.
- Shanghai Stock Exchange stands out from other corporate buildings in the area, making it well-worth your time.
- Shop 'til you drop at Super Brand Mall, the perfect place to buy almost anything you're looking for, from clothes and shoes to general supplies.
- Shanghai Ocean Aquarium is a fun and educational experience for guests of all ages. Combining education, fun and a close-up view of its fascinating life forms, you'll gain a new admiration for life under the water.
- Shanghai Municipal History Museum has an impressive range of historical displays, enabling visitors to explore the events that made this region.
Some travelers find it convenient to get to Shanghai World Financial Center by rail. The closest station is 浦东大众公共汽车公司泰东调度站, which is about 0.5 miles away. A second nearby rail terminal is 強生公交浦東南路調度站, which is 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's database of Pudong places to stay provides all the things you want, so you are certain to get venues near Shanghai World Financial Center you'll adore. There were hundreds of sightseers in the recent year, so you will not be by yourself. Need help deciding? We've got the insider info you're looking for. Once it's time to reserve your spot, rest easy: guests of all kinds would endorse their Pudong hotel to an office-mate.
- The fronk desk service at lodging near Shanghai World Financial Center will be great which can only enrich your vacation to this magnificent monument.
- In search of room satisfaction as well as tidiness? You're in the correct place.
- You'll find hotels in Pudong are always fresh and presentable.
Your favorite spot awaits with Expedia's diverse catalogue of hotels near Shanghai World Financial Center.
Learn About Pudong
Once Shanghai World Financial Center is accomplished, you'll still have lots to do in Pudong.
- Pudong sights haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but skyrocketing visits mean today is the day to make your travel wishes come true.
- Pudong also is on the ball when it comes to welcoming its travelers with a hospitable hello after you spend some hours on its a full schedule of adventures.
- Stop off for a tempting meal of the local foods and step into an endearing market to find some gifts.
You won't regret planning a vacation to Pudong, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Shanghai World Financial Center from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet some new photo ops!