Visiting Town Creek
Travelers to Town Creek will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Muscle Shoals, AL (MSL-Northwest Alabama Regional), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Town Creek
Places to visit in the larger region include Courtland Heritage Museum, La Grange College Site Park, and Pond Spring. In the area, you'll also find Joe Wheeler State Park and Shoals Golf Club.
As you plan for your vacation to Town Creek, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 41 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Marriott Shoals Hotel And Spa is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the center of Town Creek. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Florence can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- Baymont by Wyndham Decatur is 23.1 mi (37.3 km) from central Town Creek. This 2-star hotel in Decatur features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Best Western River City Hotel is located 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the heart of Town Creek. This 2.5-star hotel in Decatur features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Town Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Town Creek gets about 53.11 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 33°F