Top Hotels Near Shlenker House in Vicksburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Shlenker House
Top Hotels Close to Shlenker House
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Shlenker House Hotel Guide
Step backwards into the fog of history at Shlenker House.
It's located in Vicksburg, a distance of 40 miles from Jackson, the state capital.
With 16 places to stay within 2 miles of Shlenker House, spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. Try the Baer House Inn, the Holiday Inn Vicksburg and the Best Western Vicksburg. They're just 0.9 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Without breaking the bank, you'll have the opportunity to unpack your things and have a rest at your choice of the nearby budget hotels. The Relax Inn Downtown Vicksburg is a 0.7 miles stroll away and the America's Best Inn Vicksburg Hotel is 1 mile away.
you'll also find a high-end hotel, brimming with the finer things in life, just 1 mile away. You're bound to fall head over heels when you see the beds at the Duff Green Mansion.
You'll quickly notice there is a broad range of shops and local eateries, such as JR's Hard Times Café (2001 Washington Street, Vicksburg), close to Shlenker House. Try one of the specials, bask in the lively atmosphere and savor the nourishing food served at Martins At Midtown (1101 Belmont Street, Vicksburg). This restaurant is also nearby.
Other Places to Visit near Shlenker HouseBefore you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do here:
- You're likely to find something interesting to attend at Vicksburg Convention Center which regularly hosts special events.
- Sit on the soft, green grass and simply watch as the day passes by, run around with the young ones and casually admire the beauty of nature at Catfish Row Children's Art Park.
- Contemplating a good outing on a day with bad weather? Organize a trip to Old Warren County Court House Museum and stay dry indoors with the fascinating exhibits.
- Martha Vick House allows your inner historian the opportunity to look around a house of great historic importance.
- Are you thinking about a good activity for the family no a cold and wet day? Organize a visit to Biedenharn Coca-Cola Museum to spend time indoors while you observe the interesting displays.