Top Hotels Near Ameristar Casino Vicksburg in Vicksburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Ameristar Casino Vicksburg
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2020
Ameristar Casino Vicksburg Hotel Guide
Spin the wheel at Ameristar Casino Vicksburg!
To get there, you'll need to step off the beaten track a little and make your way to Vicksburg, 40 miles from the state capital, Jackson.
If you're looking to stay somewhere near Ameristar Casino Vicksburg, we've got you covered. You'll find 10 hotels within 2 miles. Try the Lady Luck Hotel and Suites, the Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg and the Ramada Vicksburg. They are just 2 miles, 0.1 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Convenient and economical are just a couple of the ways that travelers describe the good budget hotels in the vicinity. The Days Inn & Suites Vicksburg is a handy option, located 0.4 miles away. Another option is the Americas Best Value Inn, which is just 0.5 miles away.
Only 3 miles away is the Duff Green Mansion, a fantastic accommodation option for those who love a touch of luxury from time to time.
Get a caffeine fix and tempt your sweet tooth at Bella's Bakery & Café. Within a short walk of Ameristar Casino Vicksburg, it's a wonderful place to take a rest from all that sightseeing. Heritage Buffet - Ameristar Vicksburg is also a stroll away if you're in the mood for a heartier meal. If you're not ready to call it a night, find a way to The End Zone Sports Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Ameristar Casino VicksburgThink you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Ameristar Casino Vicksburg, you'll find lots more to do:
- Start your trip on the right foot by paying a visit to Warren County Welcome Center and picking up some handy hints.
- Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse is a great place to experience a theater production.
- Take a risk and head to DiamondJacks Casino which features an exciting variety of games, from classic roulette and blackjack to more modern slot machines.
- Whether you want to rule the roulette table, try your hand at poker or would just like to feel the energy of the casino floor, Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg is a fun place to be.
- Shlenker House gives amateur historians the chance to see inside a residence of great historic importance.