Apartments in Vicksburg for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Vicksburg
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2021
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Vicksburg
Motel 6 Vicksburg, MS
Reviewed on Jan 31, 2021
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2021
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Vicksburg
Reviewed on Feb 4, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Vicksburg
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Vicksburg with 39 accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate similar accommodations. When you search on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also filter by similar property types like vacation homes, condos, or cabins.
Why not enjoy the treasured shops and scenic riverfront in this family-friendly area? Top sights to visit while in town include Vicksburg National Military Park.
Below is a popular Vicksburg apartment to consider:
- In Vicksburg
- Includes a washer/dryer, a dining area, and a flat-screen TV
- A restaurant and free parking on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Vicksburg?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your vacation, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 72° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 49° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 93° F and nighttime averages are around 58° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 54.72 inches in a year
What to Do in Vicksburg
Vicksburg is well regarded for its riverfront and shops. Cultural attractions include Martha Vick House and Biedenharn Coca-Cola Museum, whereas Vicksburg National Military Park and Catfish Row Children's Art Park are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. While in town, Old Warren County Court House Museum and Old Depot Museum are other places worth a visit.Vicksburg is also known for:
- Casino gaming
How to Get to Vicksburg and Around the Area
Fly into Madison, MS (DXE-Bruce Campbell Field), which is located 44.9 mi (72.3 km) away from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Jackson, MS (JAN-Evers Intl.), which is 46.2 mi (74.3 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.