Imagine yourself on your future vacation: you probably picture yourself ambling around the boulevards, noticing the gorgeous world or the architecture all around you. But there is one draw you've been counting on in particular: Shops at Wailea. Right now is the moment to tick it off your bucket list.
Find Your Future Shops at Wailea Hotel
Hotels near Shops at Wailea
So, you'd like some information about staying near Shops at Wailea?
To visit it, take a trip to Kihei.
Shops at Wailea has an impressive number of places to stay in the immediate area. There are 31 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Ho'olei at Grand Wailea, the Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel and the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea are just a few you'll want to think about. They're 0.4 miles, 0.2 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Looking for a room which won't break the bank? Luckily, there is an abundance of well-priced hotels in the area. Located 1 mile from it is the Polo Beach Club, A Destination Residence, but you might also like to take a look into the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui if you're wanting an alternative. It's 0.9 miles away.
If you're on the look out for a luxurious haven to rest your bones after all that sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket accommodation options should appeal to you. Be sure to look up the Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui, which is only 0.07 miles away. Another great hotel is the Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux, 1 mile away.
The area near Shops at Wailea offers some spots for food enthusiasts. Caffeine fiends will love the featured roasts and pastries at Lappert's Hawaii Ice Cream and Coffee (3750 Wailea Alanui Drive, Kihei). Try one of the specials, soak up the lively atmosphere and savor the appetizing meals at Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante (3900 Wailea Alanui Drive, Kihei). This spot is also nearby.
Shops at Wailea isn't the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- Take a relaxing walk through the grounds of Kamaole Beach Park 3. Spend time in nature and breathe in the fresh air.
- Nothing soothes the soul like a trip to the beach, plan a visit to Kamaole Beach Park 2, one of the area's best.
- Go for a dip, take a relaxed walk, play some ball games, forage for beach treasures and maybe even enjoy a delicious picnic. The enjoyable things you can do at Kamaole Beach Park are only limited by your thoughts!
- Cove Park is a good place to let the kids burn off some energy, getting them off their screens and in the fresh air!
- Jump into the water, soak up time with your family and take in the lively ambiance of Maui Fish Pipe.
Our Wailea rooms furnish everything you want, so you can be sure to have venues near Shops at Wailea that you'll adore. You will not be the only one Wailea was a fairly popular destination over the past year. Need help making a decision? You can discover all the information you could ever want. You'll spend boldly when booking time hits, too: guests of all kinds would recommend their Wailea hotel to an associate.
- Discover that accommodation in Wailea are always quick to show you into fresh and clean rooms.
- Seeking room contentment plus neatness? We have it here.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning feature, the fronk desk service at hotels around Shops at Wailea is great.
Your desired spot is waiting thanks to Expedia's vast registry of hotels near Shops at Wailea.
Wailea Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Wailea when you've conquered Shops at Wailea.
- Wailea hasn't been too well-known in the tourism guides, but is currently beginning to gain in status.
- You will see Wailea also knows a thing or two about special welcomes after you spend some hours on its a full plate of action.
- Be informed about Wailea's past, then head out on the town to conclude the good times with a bang.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and wave hi to some amazing photo ops. Paying a visit to Wailea is decidedly the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Shops at Wailea. Reserve now!