Envision yourself on your future holiday: you might think you'll be rambling around downtown, looking up at the exquisite scenery or the monuments wherever you look. But Wailea Blue Golf Course is one draw you have been especially prepared for. For years, you've wanted to wander there, and now is finally the day to mark it off.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Close to Wailea Blue Golf Course?
Hotels near Wailea Blue Golf Course
Aim for a birdie at Wailea Blue Golf Course, or at least try to stay out of the rough!
This attraction is located in Wailea.
With 20 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Wailea Blue Golf Course, you're sure to track down a place you like. The Ho'olei at Grand Wailea is only 0.5 miles away. In addition, the Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel and the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea are 0.7 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs down low, be sure to take a look at one of the range of low-cost hotels in the vicinity. Located 0.3 miles away is the Polo Beach Club, A Destination Residence, but you could also take a look into the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui if you want another to choose from. It's only 0.2 miles away.
You can make your visit even more memorable by booking a room at one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. The Wailea Elua Village, A Destination Residence is just 1 mile away, while the Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui can be reached in 1 mile. Both of these places are stylish and full of creature comforts.
Be sure to walk to Café Kula (3850 Wailea Alanui Drive, Kihei) to get a boost with a hot coffee and some sweet treats. If that's not going to cut it, try some of the daily specials at Duo Steak & Seafood (3900 Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea). You'll find this frequently visited restaurant only 0.5 miles from Wailea Blue Golf Course.
Before your flight departs, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Wailea Blue Golf Course:
- Nothing beats spending time at the beach. Grab your group, organize a picnic and enjoy some fun under the sun at Polo Beach.
- Chip, drive and putt around the greens of Wailea Emerald Golf Course for some fun on the course.
- At Wailea Gold Golf Course, you can spend a day playing golf alongside friendly locals.
- Whether you'd like to kick a ball around, go for a swim or just catch some rays, Wailea Beach is the ideal spot.
- Go for a long walk, inhale the salty air and soak up the views at Po'olenalena Beach, the perfect place for a day trip.
Wailea resorts and motels listed on Expedia provide all that you want, so you can be certain to find selections near Wailea Blue Golf Course that you'll enjoy. Start searching Wailea welcomed quite a few tourists in the last twelve months. All the guidance you could want we have just a few clicks away. You'll rest assured once the time comes to reserve your spot, too: explorers of all manner would recommend their Wailea hotel to a colleague.
- The staff at hotels near Wailea Blue Golf Course go above and beyond which will only improve your holiday to this lovely feature.
- "Orderly, neat, and primed to greet you" is always the name of the game for Wailea hotels.
- In search of accommodations that are cozy plus clean? We've got it right here.
It's easy to see why holidays close to Wailea had additional visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. With Expedia's vast registry of hotels near Wailea Blue Golf Course, we see your prized spot in your future.
Interesting Wailea Facts and Figures
After you've realized Wailea Blue Golf Course, you'll still have more to do in Wailea.
- Wailea is now beginning to make itself known after having been hidden away.
- Head out on the town to end the exploration with a bang; the next day, get enlightened about the territory's past.
- Take some time to organize some action, and you'll soon notice Wailea also is a pro when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
Paying a visit to Wailea is always a good strategy, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Wailea Blue Golf Course. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to some breathtaking new landscapes!