Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Easy to find. Parking is free. Not luxury accommodations, but a bed, toilet and shower.
Family friendly, comfortable and clean room, decent breakfast and the pool was greatly enjoyed by our 3 year old as well. A good place to stop between Ottawa and Toronto if you don't want to do it in one shot.
Hotel was very clean. It is quiet & we had a room on the front. The breakfast is good but be there early to get fresh eggs & sausages. It is close to shopping, gas, fast food & banks.
Looks like a 50s type motel but fairly nicely renovated inside. Needs some TLC, cleaning could be better, drawer slide needed to be fixed as drawer could not slide in without protruding. Beds were nice and firm. A bit outside downtown Brockville but small town so only 7 minutes or so away.
Room was spacious and comfortable, albeit not fancy or new. Bed was comfortable and everything was clean.
Newly renovated rooms but bathroom had dated shower and tub taps. Some rust on the tub. Overall, room was comfortable and very clean. Staff were friendly and very nice. I'd stay again.
Had a quiet stay in a very comfortable, apartment with lots of room. Everything we needed. Had no problem bringing the dog. Will visit again.! Thanks
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Smiths Falls hotel! Finding the ideal room during your Ottawa - Southeastern Ontario vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Smiths Falls. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Smiths Falls accommodations even allow you to bring more than one furry friend along for your holiday.
- Ottawa - Southeastern Ontario is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Smiths Falls has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Ottawa - Southeastern Ontario has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Smiths Falls is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 50% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?