Visiting Carleton Place
Visitors can enjoy all that Carleton Place has to offer including its riverfront. Top sights around the area include Canadian Tire Centre and Mount Pakenham.
- You'll find 31 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Smiths Falls
- The closest major airport is in Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Carleton Place
A couple of favorite places to visit are Carleton Place Town Hall and Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum. In the area, you'll also find Canadian Tire Centre and Mount Pakenham.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- River Breeze Inn - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location.
Dressing for Carleton Place
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Carleton Place gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 8°F