Overview of The LINE Hotel DC
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed (District)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Landmark)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (District)
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Monument)
Hearing Accessible King
Mobility Accessible District King, Roll-in Shower
Hearing Accessible Monument Double Queen
About this area
The LINE Hotel DC is located in Washington's Adams Morgan neighborhood. Kennedy Center and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Washington National Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park.Visit our Washington travel guide
- Smithsonian's National Zoo - 12 min walk
- Washington National Cathedral - 12 min drive
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 15 min drive
- George Washington University - 15 min drive
- White House - 15 min drive
- Woodley Park-Zoo Station - 13 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 22 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 26 min drive
- A Rake's Progress — 1 min walk
- Brothers and sisters — 1 min walk
- A Rake's Progress - 1 min walk
- Osteria al Volo - 1 min walk
- Bossa - 1 min walk
About this property
The LINE Hotel DC
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.0 per day
- Resort fee: USD 33.44 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- LINE Hotel DC Washington
- LINE Hotel DC
- LINE DC Washington
- LINE DC
- The Line Hotel Washington Dc
- The LINE Hotel DC Hotel
- The LINE Hotel DC Washington
- The LINE Hotel DC Hotel Washington
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities